Dosage : 1 Month
Name of Medicine
Divya Praval pishti 10 gm
Divya Amrit/Giloy sat 20 gm
Divya Vasantkusumakar Ras 1 gm
Divya Madhunashini Vati 120 Tabs.
Divya Chandraprabha vati 40 gm
A. Divya Praval pishti - 10 gm
B. Divya Giloy sat - 20 gm
C. Divya Vasantkusumakar Ras - 1 gm
This ayurvedic medicine provides strength and immunity to the body. It makes the body healthy and strong.
D. Divya Madhunashini Vati - 120 Tabs.
This is an excellent medicine for treating diabetes. It is a herbal medicine for preventing the other disorders like weakness, tiredness and frequent urination associated with diabetes. It strengthens the immune system also.
E. Divya Chandraprabha vati - 40 gm
It is useful in treating diabetes and the urinary problems also which are caused due to diabetes. If you suffer from frequent urination or burning sensation, this medicine helps to treat them. Problems related to genital tracts can also be cured.
Dosage for 1 month:
Mix medicines A, B and C and make 60 equal parts. Take it in the morning and evening 30-40 minutes before meals.
Medicine D and E 2 tablets to be taken twice a day. Take it half an hour prior or post meals. You may take it 3 times a day with warm water or milk.
How to cure diabetes naturally?
- Exercise is very important for the people who suffer from diabetes.
- Avoid oily and spicy food.
- Cut down on tea and coffee.
- Stay away from sugar and excess honey.
- Avoid fresh juices and canned juices. If you find fresh juices irresistible, dilute them and drink.
- Vegetables having huge amount of carbohydrates and starch should also be avoided.
- Include food items which are rich in fibers.
- Have frequent meals throughout the day instead of 3 large meals.
- Do not skip your meals.
- Consume low fat milk and milk products in your daily diet.
- Onion, garlic and vegetables help you to reduce the blood glucose levels.
- Mangoes, chikoos, grapes and sugarcane should be avoided.
- Avoid meat and full fat dairy products.
Important tips for curing diabetes:
- If youâ€™re diabetic, exercise regularly.
- Eat a high fiber diet.
- Non fatty and low fat milk and dairy products can be taken.
- Do not eat oily and fried foods. Keep away from fatty substances.
- Cakes, biscuits, bread and rice should not be taken by diabetic patients.